Mall industry players to meet in Beijing
Mall China 2014 – the annual conference for China’s retail real estate industry – will be held in Beijing this September.
Mall China has 800 corporate members and 3000 individual members comprising commercial real estate developers, shopping center operators, retail fund investors, retail chain brands, consultancy and research services and facilities suppliers. Over 400 attend the conference every year.
Confirmed speakers for this year’s event include:
- Jack Hanrahan, Head of Retailers Relations with Westfield Group on ‘Changes and expectations for retail business – changes of consumers, e-commerce, omni-channel, relations with consumers’.
- Michael Lloyd, Chairman, The Tomlik Group on ‘How to convert individualized retailers into new tenants for shopping mall’.
- Anthony Flanagan, President, Triple Five World Ventures on ‘A 10 Year History of the Future – further trends of retail and the synergies of a mixed-use environment’.
- Laura DeSwart, Vice President, Walmart Asia Realty on ‘Omni-channel retailing and its key to success’.
- Karl Yuan, Senior Vice President, Imax Corporation (China) on ‘Changes of consumers and development of Retail’.
- James Stewart, Retail Practice Leader with Azurium Consulting will present a report on current retail trends.
- HC Chan, President of the Malaysia Shopping Malls Association (PPK Malaysia) and CEO of Sunway Shopping Malls and Theme Parks on ‘Commercial real estate crossover expansion: in tandem with cultural, tourism, eco- and creative industry – The progress and prospects for hybrid and cultural retail’.
Besides the comprehensive lineup of speakers, Mall China Annual Conference provides a unique opportunity for industry participants to network and enrich contacts.
Mall China 12th Annual Conference International Symposium & 2014 Asia-Pacific Commercial Real Estate Trade Fair will have the theme: The Competitiveness of Future Shopping Malls. It will be held from September 22-24 at the Sofitel Wanda Beijing.
The organisers recommend attendance of shopping center owners and commercial real estate developers, retailers and brand owners, design companies, land planning department and business management department executives from the government sector, consultancies and survey companies, technology providers, financial institutions and retail investors.
Download the brochure here.
No related posts.