Lane Crawford Joyce’s retail ignition program The Cage is inviting applications from tech start-ups with a concept that could impact customer experience.
Up to three successful applicants will take up the 12-week program at The Cage headquarters in Hong Kong from July 8 to September 27.
The program includes:
- Tailored mentorship and business advice from the Lane Crawford group’s network of global industry experts, investors and entrepreneurs.
- High-level involvement from management and specialists from the group’s four companies, luxury retailer Lane Crawford, fashion boutique Joyce, designer shoes and accessories specialist Pedder Group; and retail brand management and distribution company, ImagineX.
- Access to the group’s retail platforms to develop and test their concept in Greater China.
- Exploration trips to Mainland China to understand the market landscape and consumer behaviours, meeting with leading business leaders in China.
- The opportunity to explore a commercial agreement with one or more of the group’s companies and secure potential investment.
Applications are open until June 21. Further details are available online.