More than 50 international retail industry leaders will be speaking at Retail Congress Asia Pacific at the Kerry Hotel Hong Kong on October 10 and 11.
With the theme “Reshaping retail in Asia Pacific: transform and prosper”, the congress will put the spotlight on the dynamic Asian retail landscape and its opportunities.
In his keynote address on the first day, Alibaba Group global MD Guru Gowrappan will share his views on the outlook for Asia Pacific and China in the fast-moving “new retail” age.
Another key speaker is Invest Hong Kong associate director-general Dr Jimmy Chiang, who will talk about Hong Kong’s retail landscape.
Other speakers will share their perspectives on winning better access to markets, and discuss how to connect with millennial consumers. They include Sarah Mathews, chairperson, Pacific Asia Travel Association and head of destination marketing Asia Pacific with TripAdvisor Lucy Wu Ruiling, VP and secretary-general, China Chain Store & Franchise Association (CCFA); Dustin Jones, executive VP and MD, Macy’s China; Joel Palix, CEO, Feelunique; Sasha Tan, founder, Favful; Saemin Ahn, managing partner, Rakuten Ventures and Horace Lam, GM of UberEats.
A range of speakers will address the unprecedented change in retail being brought about by the rapid adoption by consumers of digital and mobile channels.
They include Udai Kunzru, president, Asia Pacific, Dyson; Michele Molon, executive VP omnichannel and commercial operations and member of the management board, Swarovski; Edith Chen, CEO, Asia Pacific, Brooks Brothers; Rebecca Chan, VP, Shell Retail; John Elliott, MD Australia and New Zealand, Toms; Suzanne Santos, chief customer officer, Aesop and Sylvain Michel, VP customer experience, Lane Crawford.
Other congress speakers include:
- Rajeev Krishnan, MD and CEO, Spar India/Max Hypermarkets – Landmark Group
- Vincenzo Carrieri, regional director, Asia Pacific, Canali
- Annie Tse, chairman and CEO, TSL Jewellery
- Erhan Akdoğan, retail development director, Arcelik
- Nati Harpaz, CEO, Catch Group
- Torben Paulin, CEO, BoConcept
- David Sheekey, retail planning director APAC, TXT Retail
- Jane Tanner, VP merchandise business planning and transformation, DFS Group
- Guillaume Bacuvier, CEO, Dunnhumby
- Daniel Hagos, regional client success director, Emarsys
- Geneva Vanderzeil, founder, A Pair & A Spare
- Yusuke Saito, co-founder and CEO, Empag
- Duri Granziol, co-CEO – Indonesia, Lazada
- Annemiek Ballesty, VP – Greater China, Fossil Group
- Benoit Lavaud, group digital director, Bluebell Group
- Vicente Castellano, board member, Hackett London and operating partner, Oakley Capital
- Olivier Dauchez, founder and CEO, D’Auchel
- Juliette Gimenez, co-founder and CEO, Goxip
- Nhi Nguyen, head of modern trade department, Suntory PepsiCo Beverage Vietnam
- Gordon McKie, group CEO, Cashmaster
- Phillip Nguyen, VP – business development, Imex Pan Pacific Group
- Dan Mejia, head of communications and press, H&M Philippines
- Brian Lo, GM, Deliveroo
- Lawrence Cao, head of Asia Pacific, OFO
- Alessandro Medi, region director, South East Asia, Sunglass Hut – Luxottica
- Alexander van Kemenade, head of consulting – Asia, The Economist Intelligence Unit
- Kiril Popov, senior analyst, Fung Global Retail and Technology
Returning to Hong Kong for the first time since its launch in 2011, Retail Congress Asia Pacific offers a learning experience for professionals in retail industry. The latest program and speakers list is available at https://www.retailcongressasia.com/.