More than 1700 exhibitors are offering products in the Global Sources Fashion show at AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong.
Running through to Sunday, the event features suppliers from fashion manufacturing hubs including Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Laos, Taiwan, the Philippines and Vietnam.
Buyers can source such fashion products as athleisure and performance sportswear, underwear and swimwear, bags and luggage, footwear, fashion jewellery, scarves and fabrics. Included are 600 exhibitors that take small orders.
Included in the show are 500 new exhibitors, says Global Sources Fashion Group president Livia Yip. “A wide range of services will help online sellers source more effectively. This includes a Welcome Center with products from exhibitors that accept small orders, the Source2Sell seminars where online retail experts share sourcing tips and best practices, and a special fashion parade on what’s hot on Amazon.”
A new Ready-to-Buy Zone has products in inventory and ready for delivery within 48 hours, and a special mobile app enables buyers to take photos and make notes about exhibitors.
● Expanded Bags & Luggage and Footwear Pavilions: 450 booths of sports and activewear, yogawear and functional fabrics.
● New Markets Pavilion: Analyst’s Choice products from emerging sourcing markets.
● Educational program: Trends and technology with speakers from Intel, Intertek and Techpacker.
● Fashion Tech Zone: Technology and trends from selected exhibitors.
● Fabrics to Design Competition: Fabrics exhibitors from Wujiang and sports-fashion creations from the Hong Kong Design Institute.
● Young and rising designers corners: Fashion startups and designers from fashion institutes with their creations.
● Fashion parades: Products from selected exhibitors, Analyst’s Choice and rising designers.
● Trend forums: Colour trends by Pantone, and accessories and apparel product trends curated by Fashion Snoops.
Buyers attending include Amazon, Berlin Apparel, Carrefour, Delsey, H&M, Intimissimi, Laura Ashley, Li & Fung, Marks & Spencer, Primark, Quiksilver, Ripley, Robinsons, Sears and Triumph.